MDACI understands that Investment has different meanings in finance and economics. Finance investment is putting money into something with the expectation of gain, which upon thorough analysis, has a high degree of security for the principal amount, as well as security of return, within an expected period of time. In contrast putting money into something with an expectation of gain without thorough analysis, without security of principal, and without security of return is speculation and gambling.
Therefore, we aim to be a partner of choice to our clients by providing quality services, support to enhance their businesses.
MDACI is always ready, willing and able to provide an equity participation of 70-85% of the Total Investment Capital (TIC), where 15% shall consist of Cash Contribution (CC) and 15% shall represent the Material Contribution (MC). MDACI also arranges all necessary securities from government, market operators, and communities, and Bank Guarantees (BG). Based on the financial requirements, MDACI shall always acquire a minimum of 60% of the total equity share of any export Project. MDACI also shall be responsible for the development, implementation, operation, maintenance and management of the Project.
The investment and financial conditions required by the investor, the financier and export guarantor are provided as follows.
- Full Feasibility Study Reports including Business Plant (Link to pdf. for content) (by GISL/GAZELLE GROUP (link to: www.gazellegrp.com) and a selected Contractors and subcontractors);
- Preliminary/Detailed Technical designs (in the case of construction project);
- Environmental Impact Assessment (by G-Environmental Development Company and Partners Link to www.g-environment.com);
- All required licenses and permits (from governmental agencies);
- Project Administration Manual (by GISL/GAZELLE GROUP link to: www.gazellegrp.com);
- Draft JV Investment Agreement with MDACI;
- Draft Power Purchase Agreement (PPA) (in the case of Power Plant Project);
- Draft Power Transmission Agreement (PTA) (in the case of Power Plant Project);
- Draft Vesting Agreement (VA) (in the case of Power Distribution Project);
- Draft Sales and Purchase Agreement (SPA) (in the case of Producing Plant Project);
- Readiness of placing and Advanced Payment of 15% of the Total Project Cost in the required currency;
We provide one optimized strategy rather than several potentially conflicting ones.