Education is made of many different subjects and we all follow a different path of learning. Our long time experience has shown that people stop continuing their studies at an early stage due to mainly financial or social problems and not because of learning disabilities. Now, with MDACI, you have the opportunity to finish your high school education or university studies.
You can also attend directly in our European Vocational Education and Training (VET) Schools, to finish your secondary or high school education with a diploma in Welding, Car Mechanics, Masonry and Bricklaying, Plumbing, Carpentry, Bakery, Construction software: AutoCAD, Fluent, Cosmos, ArchiCAD, Mechanical Desktop, Material Sciences, Research and Development Operators and Managers, Professional Library worker, etc.
No matter, the level you stopped your studies, you have many options for continuing your education with us.
International students may also consider upgrading after having their education assessed by the relevant school authorities, government agencies of the specific country, where you want to study, etc.
MDACI will assist you process all the necessary documents required for your application, providing to you the necessary guides you can download from our website. We do not charge any fee for that. All you need to do is to register with MDACI at an annual membership fee of €60 and become a member of our International Education and Training Programme. This membership will give you the rights and benefits:
- Access to all our guides and manuals, enabling you to search and select the most adequate school, university or college and the right education and training course for you;
- Free advices; which are regularly sent to your email or at your request;
- Education and Training Funding Support Programme;
- Discount of up to 20% of all our learning tools;
Click here and register:
Finishing your high school
There are many factors and reasons that can make you want to finish your high school, bachelor, master and doctoral studies. Some of them include:
- Gaining a better place in your community;
- Becoming more confident when communicating; and
- Being more competitive, when looking for a job.
Therefore, it is very important you provide to us the following key information, when applying:
- How long you've been away from school and what level you've stopped your studies;
- What your learning objectives and goals are; and
- What you plan to do with your diploma, whether it's to move on to post-secondary or get a job.
You may benefit from MDACI, further assistance services, which will help you built a solid career to achieve your dream. We can help find an adequate job and give advices to improve your career. We can also help you register in one of our universities or colleges, where you can continue your academic education to Bachelor, Master or Doctoral Studies.
|There is no age limit in continuing and finishing your studies, because learning never stops. Having this in mind, we are always ready to help you finish your high school, bachelor, master and doctoral studies and build a stronger career.|
In the case you are qualified for any of our Education and Training Funding Support Programme (ETFSP), you are responsible for the cost of your education. Our Academic Upgrading fees vary by program, institution and language of study (English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Russian, Swedish, Czech, Slovakian, Romanian, Hungarian, etc.).
The main values of re-schooling (high school, university or college) classes and programs include:
- Returning to learning without difficulties;
- Adding skills to get a better job or improve your living standard;
- Preparing you for other learning opportunities, like academic upgrading (Bachelor, Master and Doctoral Studies); and
- Increase your language skills (English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, German, Greece, Russian, Finnish, Swedish, Danish, Czech, Slovakian, Hungarian, etc.) as a second language.