Ready to start finally building wealth for your family?
Interested in the stock market, but don't know where to begin?
Dividend investing is a time-tested investment strategy that actually works.
And anyone can do it, even if you know nothing at all about the stock market.
When you own dividend stocks, your money is working for you.
Whether you are at the office, or at the beach.
Imagine how your life would change, if you knew that you were on the proven path to wealth.
It's time to learn how to create safe income streams in the stock market.
Dividend investing is something that anyone can do.
You can start with just a few dollars, and then watch them grow.
It's time to learn a proven strategy that takes the stress out of investing.
- In this book, I am going to show you everything you need to know:
- Exactly how to set up your own portfolio of dividend stocks
- Where to open up a brokerage account
- How to never pay a commission when you buy or sell a stock
- Which dividend stocks are the safest
- Which dividend stocks to avoid (don't start investing until you read this)
- How to super-charge your returns
- How to profit from a bear market
- And much, much more
It's time to stop gambling with your hard-earned money.
Join the thousands of smart investors who have improved their lives with dividend investing.
Even if you are a complete beginner, this book will quickly bring you up to speed.
And if you ever get stuck, you can always reach out to me by email (provided inside of the book), and I will help you.
Are you ready to start growing your money today?
Table of Contents
- Little Cash Machines
- The Magic of Dividends
- A Powerful Shortcut for Picking Dividend Stocks
- Robinhood to the Rescue
- When to Sell a Stock
- How to Survive (and Even Profit From) a Bear Market
- Dividend Capture Strategies
- How Not to Overpay for Dividend Stocks
- The Easiest Path to Wealth
About the Author
Matthew Kratter is the founder of Trader University, where he brings together the best stock trading strategies and investment techniques used by professional traders. He has more than 20 years of investing experience, including serving as a portfolio manager and investment committee member at Peter Thiel's hedge fund Clarium.
When not writing, Matthew likes to follow the markets, go for long hikes with his kids, and play the guitar.
The best investment that you can ever make is an investment in your financial education.
And there is nothing more satisfying than learning how to extract money from the markets.