SolarEdge power optimizer P505 (MC4 / P505-5RM4MBM) for operation with SolarEdge inverters and PV modules with higher currents.
- Nominal DC input power: 505 W.
- Absolute maximum input voltage (Voc): 83 Vdc
- MPPT operating range: 12.5-83 Vdc
- Maximum continuous input current (Isc): 14 Adc
- Maximum efficiency: 99.5%
- Weighted efficiency: 98.8%
- Overvoltage category: II
Output in operation (power optimizer connected to WR in operation)
- Maximum output current: 15 Adc
- Maximum output operating voltage: 85 Vdc
Output in standby (power optimizer separated from inverter or inverter off)
- Safety output voltage per power optimizer: 1 Vdc
- EMC: FCC Part 15 Class B, IEC61000-6-2, IEC61000-6-3
- Security: IEC-62109-1 (security class II), UL1741
- Rohs: Yes
- Fire protection: VDE-AR-E 2100-712: 2013-05
- Maximum system voltage: 1000 Vdc
- Plug connector on the module side: MC4
- Output connector: MC4
- Length of the output cable: 0.95 m
- Operating temperature range: -40 - +85 ° C
- Protection class: IP68
- Relative humidity: 0 - 100%
- Dimensions: 129 x 162 x 59
- Weight: 1.064 kg
The application rule VDE-AR-E 2100-712 requires, among other things, that after switching off the AC power supply, emergency personnel are not endangered by direct contact with live DC lines that still have voltages of > 120Vdc.
SolarEdge P-Series power optimizers meet this requirement with the patented SafeDC ™ function (1 V safety voltage). SolarEdge power optimizers allow automatic and fail-safe reduction of the DC voltage to a safe voltage level (below 120 volts (DC)) within a very short time. This function is an integral part of the system and therefore does not require any additional installation measures or refractory construction measures, which helps to reduce the assembly costs.
|Datasheet SolarEdge Optimizers P300 to P505 (PDF, 1,900 KB)|
|TUV Certificate of Quality - Solar Edge (PDF, 316KB)|
|MDACI Products Warranty (PDF, 1,800 KB)|
|Certificate of Compliance - SolarEdge (PDF, 534 KB)|