YO Fresh lemon-balm-mint
With its shape and colour, the lemon reminds us of our favorite summer companion: the sun! It's good that it also provides the necessary refreshment on hot days. In the new YO fresh fruit syrup, the refreshing taste experience is completed with the addition of lemon balm and mint! The high vitamin C content of lemon, in combination with the calming, appetizing effect of mint and lemon balm, ensures a pleasant refreshment that is particularly popular on hot summer days!.
Did you know that:
- our lemons mainly come from Spain and Italy? The "land where the lemons bloom" is still the same since Goethe!
- lemon balm is a perennial that can be collected up to three times a year?
- there are around 30 types of mint that grow mainly in damp areas?
YO Fruit Syrup Tip
Pour YO Fresh lemon-balm-mint in a carafe with water, refine with apple pieces, add ice cubes if necessary and serve. Tip: infused with mineral water, the drink is particularly refreshing.
- YO Syrup Fresh lemon-balm-mint
- Only the fruitiest fruits
- No chemical preservation
- No synthetic colouring
- With flavour enhancer
- Fruit juice content: at least 20%
|Energy value||162 kJ / 38 kcal|
|Fats||< 0.5 g|
|of which saturated fatty acids||< 0.1 g|
|of which sugar content||9.3 g|
|Protein||< 0.5 g|
|Salt||< 0.01 g|
NOTE: Reference intake of an average adult (8,400kJ/2,000kcal).
Preparation and Storage
- Preparation and use
- Recommended dilution: 1 (syrup) + 6 (water).
- Once opened, store in a refrigerator and use within 4 weeks.
Remove the sealing film before drinking
Glucose-fructose syrup, sugar, water, lemon juice (10%) from lemon juice concentrate, apple juice from apple juice concentrate, acidifier: citric acid, lemon balm extract, mint extract, modified starch, aroma, stabilizer: glycerol ester from root resin.
Dilution: 1 part syrup + 6 parts water