T194 19HP continuously-variable Hydrostatic 4WD compact tractor. The ideal upgrade from a ride-on mower to a great yard maintenance tractor.
- The tractor weight of 650kg is a reflection of the heavy duty transmission, driveline and axles. The tractor weight is in part, a result of the heavy front axle, which is important for a tractor fitted with a front end loader as substantial loads are applied during loader operation.
- The high efficiency Hydrostatic transmission gives infinitely variable drive speed in the forward and reverse direction.
- The Hydrostatic drive controlled by a Forward and Reverse pedal for easy simple operation.
- Hydrostatic power steering lightens steering especially important with front end loaders.
- Industrial front and rear tyres are forgiving on lawn areas yet still maintain traction where required and are ideal for front-end loader applications.
- 16 x 6.50 - 8 Front Tyers with 4 studs for greater strength.
- 24 x 12 x 12 Rear Tyres with 5 studs for greater strength.
- The heavy duty front axle performs in tough working conditions and handles loads with ease.
- A long wheel base and wide stance increases stability in all conditions
- 4WD and the Diff Lock provides better traction, control and performance
- 4WD mode is controlled by a lever on the left hand side of the operator.
- Quick response and durable wet disc brake.
- Ergonically designed foot brake located on LHS of the floor.
Other Technical Specifications
|Overall Length (mm)||2,394|
|Overall Width (mm)||1,130|
|Height (mm) (to roll bar)||2,200|
|Minimum groung clearance (mm)||210|
|Front Track Width (mm)||N/A|
|Rear Track Width (mm)||N/A|