The Tigo Gateway improves data management to your solar array by wirelessly communicating with Tigo Cloud Connect. The Tigo Gateway enables module-level monitoring, alerts, and greatly improves safety with module-level deactivation. Available for utility, commercial and residential solar energy installations.
Tigo Gateways are installed in the center of each array they manage, and can be conveniently mounted to the back of a module, or to the racking. The versatile Gateway works seamlessly with all standard photovoltaic modules and inverters.
One Gateway is shipped standard with each Cloud Connect (CC) packaged in the same box. For larger installations, additional Gateways can be ordered separately. Multiple Gateways can be daisy-chained into a single CC (up to seven Gateways for a single CC).
Optimize the energy harvest of your PV system using the Tigo Energy Maximizer System to:
- Helps manage the system with module-level data to minimize operational costs
- Keep each array at peak performance throughout its lifetime
- Add critical safety features to new and existing installations
- Communication: Bluetooth (Inverter) USB 2.0 (PC)
- Communications with Maximizer: Wireless (802.15)
- Communication with Cloud Connect: RS-485 cable connection; in series with other Gateways
- Mounting Location: Centre of Array
- Wireless Range: 50ft (15m) line-of-sight
- Maximum number of Modules per gateway: 120
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 141.3 x 48.5 x 33.3mm (with bracket)
- Weight: 0.9 kg (1.98 lbs.)
- Operating temperature range: -30°C +70°C (-86°F +158°F)
- Enclosure environmental rating: IP 65