The two-way meter to record energy consumption in the home
The Fronius Smart Meter is a bidirectional meter, which optimises self-consumption, records the load curve and controls the various energy flows. Thanks to highly accurate measurements and rapid communication via the Modbus RTU interface, dynamic feed-in control when feed-in limits are imposed is faster and more accurate than with the S0 meter.
Together with the Fronius Solar.web, the Smart Meter presents a clear overview of the power consumption. In combination with the Fronius storage solutions, the device ensures a perfect coordination of various energy flows, which optimises the entire energy management. The Fronius Smart Meter is ideally suited for use with the GEN24 Plus, as well as all Fronius inverters with the Fronius Datamanager 2.0.
The Fronius Smart Meter TS 65A-3 is compatible with all three phase Fronius inverters with an RS485 interface (Modbus RTU). The Fronius Smart Meter can be retrofitted at any time together with the Fronius Datamanager 2.0 in inverters that have already been installed.
- Maximum current: 1 x 63 A
- Nominal Voltage: 208-400 V
- Capacity of the entry terminal: 1 - 16 mm2
- Communication Line and Neutral Terminal Capacity: 0.05 - 4 mm2
- Electric Consumption: 1 W
- start-up current: 20 mA
- Overload (Short-term): 1950A / 10mA
- Specified operating range: -25 ... +55 °C
- Domensions (W x H x D): 53.8 x 91.5 x 63 mm
- Weight: 0.24 kg
- Fast and accurate dynamic feed-in control
- Clear overview of power consumption in Fronius Solar.web
- Energy management with Fronius storage solutions
- Identifying opportunities to optimize the PV system
- Monitoring and analyzing heavy loads
|Datasheet – Fronius Smart Meter TS 65A-3 (672 KB)|
|Operating Instruction Manual – Fronius Smart Meter TS 65A-3 (1,600 KB)|