This SMA Sunny Boy 1.5 Inverter is designed for a single-phase network supply, Pac, r / max 1.5 kW / 1.5 kVA. It is transformerless and provided with integrated wireless and Speedwire / Webconnect communication interface and DC connection SUNCLIX, including DC disconnectors.
It's so easy to reap the benefits of solar power: The completely redesigned Sunny Boy 1.5 / 2.0 / 2.5 is the perfect inverter for customers who want to take full advantage of their small PV system. Among other features, it enables an increase in consumption of self-generated power, allows versatile uses, and is very easy to integrate into the home network. In addition, its innovative design and new communication concept offer many advantages during installation and commissioning. Thanks to direct communication with the SMA Energy Meter, both limitation to 70%, which is required in Germany, and limitation to 0% is possible.
Easy to use with a new installation concept
The innovative design of the Sunny Boy 1.5 / 2.0 / 2.5 is not only easy to install, but also allows for quick DC and AC connections. For example, because it weighs just 9 kg, it can be suspended from just two screws, with no additional wall mounting bracket. Commissioning is equally easy, because the integrated user interface (Web UI) makes it possible to choose the necessary settings in next to no time – without opening the cover.
- Rapid commissioning with the intuitive Web UI
- Easy installation thanks to a low weight of just 9 kg and an intelligent connection concept
- Broad input voltage range of 80 to 600 V
- Flexibility in choice of module
- Max. PV array power: 3000Wp
- Max. input voltage: 600V
- MPP voltage range: 160-500V
- Rated input voltage: 360V
- Rated output power (at 230 V, 50 Hz): 1500W
- Rated / Max. apparent power: 1500 VA/1500 VA
- Max. input current per string: 10A
- Max. short-circuit current per string: 18A
- Number of independent MPP inputs / strings per MPP input: 1/1
- Operating temperature range: −40°C to +60°C
- Degree of protection (according to IEC 60529): IP65
- Dimensions (W / H / D): 460 x 357 x 122 mm
- Weight: 9.2 kg
- Climatic category (as per IEC 60721-3-4):4K4H
With its focus on what really matters, the Sunny Boy 1.5 / 2.0 / 2.5 also offers impressive communication features. The intuitive user interface (Web UI) makes it possible to monitor system data on any smartphone, tablet, laptop or traditional PC. This enables the user to choose between local and online monitoring via Sunny Places and Sunny Portal.
- New communication concept thanks to Web UI
- System data monitoring possible on all smartphones and tablets
- Choose between local and online monitoring via Sunny Portal and Sunny Places
- Factory-integrated Ethernet and WLAN interface
- Professional Monitoring via Webconnect with the Sunny Portal Professional Package
Certificates and compliance with standards
ABNT NBR 16149, AS4777, C10/11, CE, CEI0-21, Dansk Energy Typ A, DIN EN 62109-1/IEC 62109-1, DIN EN 62109-2/IEC 62109-2, EN50549-1:2019, G98/1-4, G99/1-5 Type A, IEC61727, IEC62116, NA/EEA-NE7 – CH 2020, NRS097-2-1, RfG konform, VDE-AR-N4105, VDE 0126-1-1, VFR2014.
|PDF FILE||DOCUMENT NAME
|Datasheet – SMA Sunny Boy 1.5 (582 KB)|
|Manufacturer’s Declaration - SMA Sunny Boy 1.5 (338 KB)|
|Certificate of Compliance - SMA Sunny Boy (1.5-2.5) (268 KB)|
|Factory Inspection Certificate - SMA (460 KB)|
|Unit Certificate - SMA Sunny Boy 1.5 (Quality Test) (1,000 KB)|
|Certificate - IEC/EN/DIN EN 62109-2010-2011-2012- SUNNY BOY 1.5 (315 KB)|