Intelligent and higher yield solar power generation for private homes.
This SMA Sunny Tripower 3.0 (STP3.0-3AV-40) inverter is a three-phase grid feed-in and transfomerless invester. It is provided with Pac,r/Sac, max: 3.0 kW/3.0 kVA, reactive power supply, integrated WLAN and Speedwire/Webconnect communication interface based on Ethernet, including SMA Modbus and SunSpec protocol, integrated webserver, RS 485 and TS4 communication connection, SMA Smart Connected service package, multi-string function, DC SUNCLIX terminal, DC disconnector. The documentation of this inverter is available in all European languages.
The Sunny Tripower 3.0-6.0 makes PV systems in private households especially powerful. It combines top inverter performance with maximum ease and comfort for its users. With integrated services and shade solutions, it can meet any challenge found on roofs. The Sunny Tripower reliably ensures maximum solar yields and reduces electricity costs.
Technical Data and Features
- MPP-voltage range: 140V bis 800V
- Max. input voltage: 850V
- Min. input voltage / initial input voltage: 125-150V
- Max. input current input A / input B: 12A/12A
- Rated power (@ 230 V, 50 Hz): 3,000W
- Max. efficiency / European efficiency: 98,2%/96,5%
- Operating temperature range: −25°C to +60°C
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 435 x 470 x 176mm
- Weight: 17kg
- Degree of protection (according to IEC 60529): IP65
- Climatic category (according to IEC 60721-3-4): 4K4H
- Warranty: 5 years (extendable)
Certificates and approvals (more available upon request)
AS 4777, C10/11, CE, CEI 0-21, DIN EN 62109-1/IEC 62109-1, DIN EN 62109-2/IEC 62109-2, EN 50438, G59/3, G83/2, NEN-EN 50438, ÖVE / ÖNORM E 8001-4-712, PPDS, PPC, RD 1699, SI 4777, TR 3.2.1, UTE C15-712, VDE-AR-N 4105, VDE-0126-1-1, VFR 2014, DEWA 2016, EN 62116, IEC 61727, IE-EN 50438, NBR 16149, NRS 097-2-1.
Maximum energy yields for private homes
Thanks to its integrated web interface for easy commissioning via a smartphone or tablet and SMA Smart Connected service, this inverter offers true ease and comfort for PV system operators and installers.
Quick and easy to install
Weighing only 17 kg, this three-phase Sunny Tripower can be installed quickly while taking up minimal space. The Sunny Tripower can be commissioned quickly via smartphone or tablet thanks to its integrated web interface.
- One-person installation due to low weight of 17 kg
- Compact design means minimum space requirements
- 100% plug and play installation
Intelligent optimization of energy yield
Established product features and integrated software solutions will provide yield optimization throughout the system's entire service life. Even in shading. SMA ShadeFix is a proprietary inverter software that optimizes energy yield in nearly every situation. SMA Smart Connected inverter monitoring offers enhanced safety by detecting errors at an early stage and automatically reporting them to the installer.
- SMA ShadeFix is an integrated software for yield optimization
- Dynamic active power limitation means direct use of excess energy and less power from the grid
- Automatic inverter monitoring via SMA Smart Connected
- System data visualization via Sunny Portal and Sunny Places
- Local visualization via Smart Inverter Screen
|Datasheet – SMA Sunny Tripower 3.0 (STP3.0-3AV-40) (709 KB)|
|Operating Manual – SMA Sunny Tripower 3.0 (STP3.0-3AV-40) (2,400 KB)|
|Quick Reference Guide - SMA Sunny Tripower 3.0 (STP3.0-3AV-40) (2,600 KB)|
|Certificate of Compliance - SMA Sunny Tripower 3.0 (STP3.0-3AV-40) (361 KB)|
|Factory Inspection Certificate - SMA (460 KB)|
|TUV Certificate of Conformity - SMA Sunny Tripower 3.0 (STP3.0-3AV-40) (1,900 KB)|
|SMA Warranty Terms and Conditions (76 KB)|