Micro charging station for electric cars.
The Hardy Barth wallbox CPµ1 µT3.7 Type 2 with charge cable (4m) is a 3-phase wallbox provided with a nominal voltage of 230V, nominal current of 16A, max.power of 3.7kW, IP 54, charging type 2, spiral charging cable 4m, and DC residual current protection.
Hardy Barth charging solutions for the private sector – fast, fully automatic charging of your electric vehicle. No matter whether Tesla Model S, smart "fortwo" electric drive, VW e-Golf, BMW i3 or Renault ZOE, solutions are characterized by simple integration into your existing system and intelligent load management.
- Power supply: 1-phase, 230V, 16A, 50Hz
- Rated nominal voltage: 400V
- Rated nominal current: 32A
- Maximum charging power: 3.7kW
- Frquency: 50Hz
- Degree of protection: IP44
- Protection class: II
- Colour: anthracite grey
- Dimensions (H/W/D): 283 x 196 x 88 mm
- Weight: 5,55 kg
- Ambient Temperature: -25° C to 50°C
Key Features of
The cPμ1 Charging Station is designed:
- for private areas
- easy installation
- output range 3.7 to 13.8 kW
- Smart Grid Ready
- Operation conditions via LED-display
- smart, real-time dynamic load management
- enables control over your charging processes
|Datasheet – Hardy Barth wallbox CPµ1 µT3.7 Type 2 with charge cable (4m) (643 KB)|