EV charging station for private and semi-public areas.
The Hardy Barth Wallbox cPH1 1t11 is provided with a PV control eCB1, key switch with 3 modes, a max. power 11kW, type 2 spiral charging cable of length of 4m, LS, DC residual current protection. It is compatibility with solar inverters from Fronius, SMA, KOSTAL.
Hardy Barth charging solutions for the private sector - fast, fully automatic charging of your electric vehicle. No matter whether Tesla Model S, smart "fortwo" electric drive, VW e-Golf, BMW i3 or Renault ZOE, solutions are characterized by simple integration into your existing system and intelligent load management.
- Power supply: 3-phase, 400V, 16A, 50Hz
- Product line: cPH1
- Number of connections: 1T
- Power: 11KW
- Charging type: Type 2
- Version (socket / cable): cable
- Presentation: smooth
- Length: 5m
- Power data: 16A / 400V
- Weight: 9.00kg
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 477 x 400 x 164mm
- Schuko: 6A
- incl.: holder, internal LS
- Ambient Temperature: -25°C to 50°C
NOTE: The decoration shown is not part of the delivery.
- Designed for private and semi-public areas
- Easy construction
- Power from 11 kW to 44 kW
- Smart raster ready
- Operating statuses using the LED display
- intelligent, enables dynamic real-time load management
- allows you to control the load
|Datasheet – Hardy Barth Wallbox cPH1 1T11 Type 2 Charge cable (5m) (623 KB)|