EV charging station for private and semi-public areas.
The Hardy Barth Wallbox cPH1 2t22 is provided with a PV control eCB1, key switch with 3 modes, a max. power 22kW, type 2 spiral charging cable of length of 4m, LS, DC residual current protection. It is compatibility with solar inverters from Fronius, SMA, KOSTAL.
Hardy Barth charging solutions for the private sector - fast, fully automatic charging of your electric vehicle. No matter whether Tesla Model S, smart "fortwo" electric drive, VW e-Golf, BMW i3 or Renault ZOE, solutions are characterized by simple integration into your existing system and intelligent load management.
- Power supply: 3-phase, 400V, 32V, 50Hz
- Rated nominal voltage: 400V
- Rated nominal current: 32A
- Maximum charging power: 2 x 11kW / 1 x 22kW
- Frquency: 50Hz
- Degree of protection: IP44
- Protection class: II
- Colour: anthracite grey
- Dimensions (H/W/D): 477 x 400 x 164mm
- Weight: 9,35kg
- Ambient Temperature: -25°C to 50°C
NOTE: The decoration shown is not part of the delivery.
- Designed for private and semi-public areas
- Easy construction
- Power from 11 kW to 44 kW
- Smart raster ready
- Operating statuses using the LED display
- intelligent, enables dynamic real-time load management
- allows you to control the load
|Datasheet – Hardy Barth Wallbox cPH1 2T22 Type 2 Charge cable (5m) (623 KB)|