An excellent Czech beer brewed the traditional way, just like our forefathers taught us how to. It matures for at least 45 days and contains no chemical additives or accelerators. The use of high quality malt and hops, which mature in the fields of the Czech Republic, give the beer its wonderful bitter taste.
Key Technical Data
- Kegs per Pallet: 12 pcs
- Kegs in 20ft-Container: 1,100 Pallets
- Pellets in Container: 24 pcs
- Shelf Life: 8 Months (pasteurised)
Main Export / Global Sale Conditions
- Delivery terms Incoterms 2010: Ex Works Czech Republic
- EUR pallet - 20,00 EUR / pc (attached offer does not contain the cost of the pallet)
- The Stainless-Steel Kegs are returnable (i.e a deposit 80 EUR/pc is always required for the first with an expiration period of 8 months max.).